Advent Real Estate Services is Vancouver's leading rental Property Management company! ADVENT provides complete rental Property Management services for luxury and affordable individually owned strata and non strata titled apartments, condos, lofts, penthouses, townhouses, houses and mansions in Vancouver, North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, New Westminster, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam and Port Moody.
ADVENT's rental Property Management and Tenant Placement services are provided at competitive rates by licensed Property Managers
working 24/7, 365 on call for our owners. With over 50 years combined experience in the Property Management business, you can be
assured that ADVENT's Property Managers will manage your investment with the highest standards in the industry.
If you're searching for a rental Property Management company to manage your real estate investment, you have come to the right place!
We will do the legwork for you and make your property earn you maximum investment revenue, stress free.
ADVENT lists over 1200 rentals online - our track record speaks for itself!
Browse through hundreds of luxury and affordable buildings in Vancouver that ADVENT has rented in below:
The rental markets in Vancouver are still growing! Diversify your Real Estate portfolio by investing in rental properties. Protect your investment properties and reap the long-term benefits for your future sale by choosing a rental property management company that will professionally manage your rental. Read below to see why you should rent with Advent.
1. Advent’s Rental Property Managers know the local rental markets, our Rental Agents specialize in different neighbourhoods and different types of homes. Knowledge of the local market means that your Property Manager will know what tenants are looking for and the rental rates they are willing to pay. Advent has advice on how to showcase your property to achieve the best rental rate in the current market. Making smart, cost conscious recommendations to property owners that will increase overall return while improving the property so that it becomes more desirable. This increases returns, lowers turnover and decreases vacancy. Advent Real Estate Services will also make sure that your rental property always stays in good condition by performing regular inspections.
2. Advent's Property Managers will always want to see your rental property and meet with you to discuss the details of the property. This helps our Property Managers place a rental value on your property while being able to decide what upgrades (if any) should be done to show the home at it's best. Each property plan is different and is based on the goals, plans, and budgets of the owners. Designing a property plan that is right for each owners needs is the key to Advent's success in rental property management.
3. Advent's Rental Property Managers can provide you with references that you can contact regarding our performance and services. At Advent we believe the best way to get to know your Property Manager is through previous client's experience. Advent will also provide you with current tenant references. Tenants deal with our office on a daily basis, usually when there is a problem in their suite, dealing with these problems is important, our Property Managers are experienced and dedicated to making sure that we handle issues promptly, professionally and in the best interest of our clients. Advent is well established in the Rental Property Management Industry and our Rental Agents have up to 20 years experience behind them, providing even our most junior employees a wealth of information and experience to draw from.
4. As an investment property owner you can contact Advent's Rental Property Managers whenever you need them and our tenants can contact us 24/7 in emergencies. Renting with Advent is the way to go! We strive to deliver great customer service. Good customer service also means good communication. Advent keeps our owners informed, maintaining constant communication about the Real Estate rental markets and how our owners properties are being managed.
5. Advent makes sure your money is secured in a Real Estate Trust Account. Advent typically collects rent on the first of each month. Rents are held in a Real Estate Trust Account and paid to Owners within 15-18 days of receiving the money in Trust.
6. Advent is licensed with the Real Estate Council of BC (RECBC) and is in good standing. The RECBC keeps records on our performance and encourages constant education in the Real Estate Industry to ensure our customers are represented to the highest industry standards. Look up the BBB online and see Advent's "A" rating. The BBB has sufficient background information on us. Advent is also a member in good standing with the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver and PAMA-Pro Association of Managing Agents.
7. Advent's Property Managers and administration staff maintain good relationships with tenants. Happy tenants lead to lower turnover, and therefore less re-letting fees. Happy tenants also makes releasing much easier. Advent has a good name in the eyes of tenants - which is not easy to come by in the Rental Management Industry. Advent truly cares about relationships with tenants, which increases the return on your investment.
8. Advent charges a reasonable rate for exceptional service with knowledgeable, licensed Property Managers and a support team that assists them in every way to make sure you are receiving the very best Rental Property Management Services. We structure our rates to be simple and uncomplicated, one price covers everything.
Think “rent”… think ADVENT!