This House Has Been Rented.
- South Granville location
- Security system installed
- Large Living Room & Dinning Room with gas fireplace and dark hardwood flooring - vaulted ceiling
- Powder room on the main level and laundry room
- Spacious kitchen with island (and large enough for table) which overlooks the garden area and access to the backyard through the kitchen as well
- Fridge (stainless steel), gas cooktop, oven, microwave, dishwasher
- Office and Den (with gas fireplace and French doors) also on the main level
- Spiral staircase leading to the bedrooms upstairs and a secondary staircase as well
- A true master bedroom and bathroom with separate jacuzzi tub & shower & bidet and double sinks
- 3 other bedrooms on the upstairs level and each has it’s own ensuite
- Radiant heating throughout the home
- Downstairs Large Family Room with ping-pong table and pool table for tenant to use
- 2 more bedrooms available downstairs one is currently an exercise room which could remain
- Sauna and another full bathroom on the downstairs level
- Outdoor patio area and lovely garden
- 2 Car Detached Garage (lane access) and Lots of extra storage
- School catchments for Lloyd George Elementary and Churchill Secondary (French Immersion: Quilchena Elementary and Churchill Secondary)
- Quick access to downtown or the airport by way of Granville Street
- No smoking
- No pets
This large executive family home is located in a beautiful and quiet neighbourhood off Granville & 58th Avenue in Vancouver. It is very spacious (5000 square feet) with each comfortable room totally usable and each bedroom upstairs has its’ own bathroom - no sharing! This house comes with an easy to care for yard & garden and a 2 car garage for your use. Conveniently located for easy downtown commute and wonderful schools to choose from too.
Map 1355 West 58th Avenue, Vancouver
Street View 1355 West 58th Avenue, Vancouver
Walk Score 1355 West 58th Avenue, Vancouver
To rent this property applicants must complete Advent’s tenancy application in full, have an excellent Landlord reference and Tenancy history, agree to a Credit Check and have a Credit Score of at least 600, and proven employment and employment history with a salary or income that can support the rental rate.
Offshore applicants will also require a valid passport, work or student visa and be able to prove they can legally stay in Canada for the duration of the tenancy. A local guarantor may be required.
Pet policy - Pets may or may not be allowed in this property, this is the decision of the Landlord/Owner and the Strata Corporation (if applicable). A deposit of 50% of the monthly rental rate is required along with references.
Smoking Policy - No smoking in any of Advent’s rental properties, no exceptions, this is grounds for eviction.
Advent Real Estate Services Ltd. does NOT charge an application or processing fee as per clause 15 of the Residential Tenancy Act.
Tenant Obligations Under the Residential Tenancy Act:
A tenant must maintain reasonable health, cleanliness and sanitary standards throughout the rental unit and the other residential property to which the tenant has access.
A tenant of a rental unit must repair damage to the rental unit or common area that is caused by the actions or neglect of the tenant or a person permitted on the residential property by the tenant.
Rental Listing Disclaimer
The information presented on this webpage, while deemed to be correct, is not guaranteed. The rental status (for rent/rented), rental rate, availability date and property features are all subject to change at any time. Advent Real Estate Services Ltd. is not responsible for any inaccuracies on this webpage. Advent Real Estate Services Ltd. provides or has provided Rental Property Management or Tenant Placement services for this property.